Olfa BSR-300 Model # 1086564
This is an industrial strength OLFA scraper for the toughest jobs. All jobs call for a durable blade, and that's what you get with the carbon tool steel blade designed with both a sharp and rough edged side. Developed on request by industry professionals. Longer handle accommodates two-handed use for more leverage on larger, more demanding removal jobs. These hard working scrapers feature extra-tough, die-cast metal handles, rounded with a non-slip rubber grip for comfort and stability and engineered with a built-in durable steel striking hammer tip for maximum striking power.
Good For: Removal and prep work activities for floor, wall, roofing and ceiling applications.
- Includes a 4" (100mm) wide dual-scrape
- Carbon tool steel blade
- Use either sharp side or rough-edged side
- Easy, tool-free blade change
- Handy "One-thumb" screw allows for extra blade tightening with a coin or screwdriver
- Also fits OLFA flexible BSF blades (sold separately)
- Additional Information
SKU OLF_BSR-300 Brand Olfa Weight (lbs.) 0.0600 UPC Code No Blade Material Carbon